Monday 8 November 2010

Vrooooom!


What is it with me and vehicles? The brief for this order was either a Volkswagon Golf (Argh!!!) or something Formula 1 - neither of which particularly float my boat (oh god, another vehicle) but in the end we decided on F1.

Chris is a lad from our local church whose Nan/Gran/Mother (it's a St Helens thing!) knows my Mum - He has overcome the most horrendous health problems over the past few years but it is now looking great - I saw him on Sunday and he is MASSIVE (tall).

I'm having a phase of enjoying piping so tried to include some tiny details on the car - most of which don't show up on the pic - particularly as I took it on my phone! I love the effect on the board of the checks too!

4 comments:

Eliana said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely fantastic! My sister would love it, she's a huge Formula 1 fan, as is my other half.

CJ xx

Casa Costello said...

Thank you CJ - I'm always a bit nervous of doing a theme I know nothing about - particularly as there are some really serious F1 fans out there!

Hx

LilaVanilla said...

Love the effect on your board & fab modeling! :)