Wednesday 11 November 2009

Abel & Cole Product Review NaBloPoMo Post 4


Once again I believe I have the best job in the world - I was lucky to receive my box of fruit and veg a while ago from the lovely people at Abel & Cole but a last month I received another! This box had a selection of 'basics' in which were so handy.

What did I get?...
Billingtons Golden Granulated Sugar...This reminds me of home as my Mum always used to buy this (apparently it is healthier for you than refined white sugar!) - This is real luxury sugar - probably a bit too posh for the amount of cakes I produce but lovely for a homemade treat!

Pistachio Nuts - Yum! Thats all!

Real butter - sooo luxurious! Not a long date on it (only a few days but lovely to use)

Children's Organic Pizzas - Pictured here - I thought the boxes were great and the names brilliant - Oink Oink and Maggie & Rita (work them out!)...and even better they were really delicious...and definately not just for children!

Self Raising Flour - In a really clever biodegradable 'plastic' bag - These people think of everything!

For the complete range of Abel & Cole products go here...www.abelandcole.co.uk

No comments: