Wednesday 19 March 2008

Marathon Day!




What a day today has been...not only is it school holidays and I have had a 5 year old to entertain (who to be really honest was as good as gold and not a spot of trouble!) but I had 2 orders going out and my first ever deadline for the Tuesdays with Dorie group. AND I ACHEIVED IT ALL!

Not great pictures of today's cakes but I cannot do everything! The red and black cake is a Power Ranger cake for a 4 year old and the pink and yellow cake (which I lurve!) is for a 21 year old. The explosion cakes seem to be really popular at the minute - I try to do each one a tiny bit different.

I know I said that this week I would be baking Choc Orange Biscuits from Polly Put The Kettle On but the week ran away with me...I promise I will make amends!

No comments: